Flatout Flatbread is perfect for creating this fantastic Roasted Pepper Fajita with Chicken Nuggets and Citrus Sour Cream.
1. Flatout Flatbread
2. Red, Yellow, Orange Bell Pepper (1 Each)
3. Mango x 2
4. Lime x 1
5. Red Onion x 1
6. Brussel sprout x 3
8. Sour Cream
9. Chicken Breast for Chicken Nuggets
1. Prep the ingredients: Remove the white ribs from the bell peppers, then thinly slice. Chop the cilantro leaves and stems, keeping both separate. Halve, peel, finely dice 1 cup red onion. Drain and rinse the chicken breast and put it aside.
2. Roast the bell peppers: Toss the bell peppers on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place in the oven for about 15 minutes, until soft and slightly charred.
3. Prepare the chicken breast for making chicken nuggets: Slice the chicken breasts in piece and marinate it with garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper. Place the chicken pieces in a bag with flour. Have a plate of breadcrumbs aside for deep-frying the chicken pieces. Whisk the egg and water in a bowl and dip the chicken piece from the flour, and dip in the egg mixture and breadcrumbs. Put it into pre-heated oil for 8 minutes.
4. Make the citrus sour cream: Meanwhile, zest, then halve the lime. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, a pinch of lime zest, and a squeeze of lime juice, to taste. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Warm the flat bread in tin foil and place in the oven for 5 minutes to warm.
6. Assemble the Roasted Pepper Fajitas: Everyone can assemble their own fajitas with flatout flatbread, chicken nuggets, roasted bell peppers, citrus sour cream, and cilantro leaves. Enjoy!